Tuesday 8 June 2010

All that blooms!

Hi all we just loved your Textured creations last week you loved getting all touchy feely!

Our winner from last week is
No 67 which is


Who won a fabulous prize from Tanda stamps! We are very laid back on this blog but one thing we insist on is having a link to our sponsors in your post - Zoe did a brilliant job in reminding people last week and we always check that the randomly chosen winner has followed this rule so if you don't you wont be in with a chance of winning!
Do contact us Ceal to claim your prize and also find out about a GD spot.
Someone who did this is Jan our guest designer for this week here is her brilliant creation!


So here we are and my turn to choose the theme. I love flower stamps so that's why I chose "All that blooms" as my theme. Here is mine - For an explanation why I've done a large N see my blog post by clicking my name!


and now here is the rest of our fabulous Design team with their
"All that blooms"
Projects




Pat

Tuesday Taggers Blooms

Michelle


Ildiko

Bee


How cool are they? I love my DT pals they are soooo creative! Really looking forward to seeing your "All that Blooms" creations too. Just add your details here and I will come and visit you asap!






22 comments:

  1. Blooming marvelous cards ladies, thanks for the challenge, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here through Gayle and thought I would play!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab theme for the week and wow great DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge ladies, lovely DT stuf as usual xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and lovely DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt put a sponsor on for my submission because I didnt see one, if I am wrong please let me know so I can add it to my post, thanks. By the way, wow wow wow on the dt projects. I loved them all. Going to have to find out how to do that big initial, I would love to do those for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I've just discovered your great blog and the card I have just made fits your challenge for this week. Hope it is ok to link to it.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply {heart} flowers! Couldn't do without them on cards nor in real life either :-)
    That's why I find the DT cards all so wonderful to look at: they all include flowers one way or the other. I'm in! ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was right up my street,thanks for the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comments they do make our day x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't believe I won (:
    I sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW, what FABulous DT samples!! Thanks for a fun challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant examples DT so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another fun challenge! Your design team samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nearly missed it this week ! love flowers so wanted to do this theme but almost ran out of time. Lovely cards from DT's

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards all - I had a card too but looks like I am too late! It is here if you want to look- http://mycardsforyou.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-one-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cant see Mr Linky ??? maybe im too late ??? here is my card if you fancy a nose
    http://faerieworldcards.blogspot.com/2010/06/tilda-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-special.html

    ... my entry

    ReplyDelete
  21. linky says closed early this am - only monday

    am I too late?
    http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2010/06/dont-mess-with-faerie.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Silly me - made the inchies last night and prepared the blog post, but waited till this morning to get a photo - too late to link. The inchies are here x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x